Worked for the top of mind enterprise brands (350+ clients from 15+ markets) with a special focus on banking, fintech and e-commerce. Product and UX design expert and mentor. Currently CEO and co-owner of Mobee Dick, a research & design company. Member of EO Poland.
Honored by Brief.pl as one of the top 50 of the most creative people in business.
Honored by the Embassy for Women Entrepreneurship Foundation as one of the top 100 of the most successful female entrepreneurs in Poland.
Honored with “Blog of the Year 2013 – special distinction” for jestem.mobi, the most famous polish blog about mobile solutions.
Local Director of UX Design Studies at University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Katowice. Also a lecturer at the University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Katowice, Wrocław, and Warsaw, AGH and WSE in Cracow and Collegium Da Vinci in Poznań.
Noticeable keynote speaker on internet related conferences (e.g. Mobile Trends Conference, infoShare, Internet Beta, I <3 Marketing, UX Poland).
A juror in Mobile Trends Awards competition for 4 years.
Co-author of 2 books “E-marketing” (PWN) and “Biblia e-biznesu 2” (OnePress).
More to mention:
* professionally related to the interactive industry for 14 years
* successful experience in sales management and new business development
* proven ability to create and develop a new service company from scratch to 3 million PLN yearly revenue and a team of 20 professionals
* oustanding interpersonal skills
* extraordinary personality 🙂