I am an entrepreneur, founder and CEO of ENNBOW, with experience in economy. I am open to connect people and ideas. My professional career started in investment banking. After graduation in Economics from the University of Bonn, I worked as mergers & acquisitions and corporate finance advisor in Frankfurt am Main. In 2013 I established ENNBOW on the basis of my work experience and niche I found on the market. ENNBOW is a fashion brand that takes advantage of modern technology. It offers professional and uniquely comfortable business wear for active women. Besides running a startup I am involved in several advisory projects, bringing people and companies together. I work with entrepreneurs, organizations, consulting specialists, venture capital and private equity. In 2016 Trestle Group Foundation invited me to participate in its awards-winning Empowering Women Entrepreneurs Partnership Program backed by Credit Suisse. This mentoring program is designed for highly potential business women from developing and emerging economies. I am supporting many initiatives, both business and social ones.
– business development, international markets
– ability to see from investors’ perspective
– international networking, bringing people, ideas and companies together
– public speaking on entrepreneurship, business leading, diversity, empowerment, personal image
– consulting and training on employer branding and creating personal image strategies
– creative thinker, idea generator, problem solver, tactician, negotiator