A fresh and light hearted discussion on inclusivity practices from the perspective of culture with our foreign origin physicians and how things could be improved for a healthy work environment. We believe that a healthy work environment will help physicians provide greater health services for the public. The core importance of the discussion will be about the importance on:
- Inclusivity practice in the medical field.
- Creatings awareness on the existing foreign origin healthcare community in the Polish healthcare system
- Discussion on the Pros and Cons in the field from various perspectives (patients and system in general).
- Importance of voicing out issues to the right channel
- Understanding methods to improve the current situation
- Hope for the future